Friday, 3 June 2016

Olle's Födelsedags Låt

Hello!
Last week I fetch a new nyckelharpa from France. An Olle Plahn body / Annette Osann Keybox Oktavharpa. It's gorgeous, so of course I wrote a tune for it. Then I made an ensemble using all my Olle Plahn nyckelharpas and seeing as the first time Olle heard the tune was on his birthday I gave it the name Olle's Födelsedags Låt. The tune below is the result. The key I chose for the quartet is D, which is nice - but there is a nicer key, so in the dots video at the bottom I've included me playing it in G.
Enjoy!
:)
Vicki



OllesfodelsedagsLat-D

OllesFodelsedagsLat-G

Duet in G

OllesFodelsedagsLatDuet

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tune. Almost learnt it already! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great to hear this heartfelt and well played music. Thanks for the tune, and really nice job on the arranging. Gave my morning a special feeling.

    ReplyDelete