Monday 16 November 2015

Nyckelharpa Basics Part 1

Hello!
I've had this blog for a while now but haven't done anything with it. That's about to change. I have a plan for this blog to use it for some teaching of the nyckelharpa. I've been busy teaching and building and planning and sorting out. I'm a musician, I'm a teacher, I'm a performer. I'm also a bit of a nerd that worked in an online learning community. So here I am sharing some of the things that I've done over the years. I thought I'd start with sharing my "how to hold the nyckelharpa" video. It's quite an old video and for some reason it came out quite red, but it does the trick. It shows the standard hold and how to tune with C tuning. I hope it helps a bit! (I've since got some better lighting so it's the only red video I have!)
:)
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment