Tuesday 4 August 2020

Piparens Polska

Hello!
A good few years ago I put together a tune book and I thought I would teach a tune from there. So instead of the dots being on the website this time I'm encouraging people to buy the book! It's very reasonably priced and I am filming and putting up tunes by request from the book!

So far I have done Skomakaren and Linnéavalsen. This third tune has been requested and it's Piparens Polska - the Pipers Polska
 I've uploaded up a few versions of the tune:
  • The full lesson
  • A version with me playing both
  • A version with me just playing the melody
  • A version with me just playing the harmony
To buy the book and get the dots - CLICK HERE!

So you can play along with which ever version you like! I have already filmed a second tune from the book and if you enjoy this - then you can put in a request for more videos!
Enjoy!
:))
Vicki
Donate for the blogDonate to the blog

The Full Lesson:

The Duet Version: 

The Harmony Version - you get to play the Melody  

The Melody Verison - you get to play the Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment