Tuesday 25 August 2020

Swedish Tunes workshop at Whitby @ Home Folk Week

Hello
I've just finished giving my workshop online in Zoom for Whitby Folk Week and we decided to make a video with as many participants playing along to this video as possible! If you've done a play-a-long for me before you'll know the drill! If not....
If you'd like the dots - CLICK HERE!

Update: I edited until midnight on the Thursday and got the video in! Thank you to everyone who came to the workshop and who sent me in videos!

:))
Vicki


2 comments:

  1. Norton flagged this as a "suspicious link" - as I was expecting to receive it, I ignored them! Did anyone else find this with their anti-virus software?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, no-one has ever said that before. :) Fingers crossed it was an isolated case!

    ReplyDelete