Monday 4 May 2020

Skomakaren

Hello!
A good few years ago I put together a tune book and I thought I would teach a tune from there. So instead of the dots being on the website this time I'm encouraging people to buy the book! It's very reasonably priced and I will film and put up tunes by request from the book! So this is one to start with. Skomakaren - means The Shoemaker. The Shoemaker in question is really my Great Grandad - Thomas Karlsson and he lived in the small village of Taberg, near Jönköping in Småland. I've uploading up a few versions of the tune:
  • The full lesson
  • A version with me playing both
  • A version with me just playing the melody
  • A version with me just playing the harmony
To buy the book and get the dots - CLICK HERE!

So you can play along with which ever version you like! I have already filmed a second tune from the book and if you enjoy this - then you can put in a request for more videos!
Enjoy!
:))
Vicki
Donate for the blogDonate to the blog



No comments:

Post a Comment